Your Questions Answered
Do's and Don'ts
- Cure Time – 48-72 Hours
- No Vertical Surfaces
- EPDM 1/2″ cap has to have concrete or asphalt base, not stone
- Surfacing cannot be installed when raining. The presence of water at time of installation will cause the product to fail.
- Temp needs to be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measure site prier to starting so customer and installer are on the same page
- Slope of grade need to be 2-3%
Why choose rubber?
- We are compliant with current safety standards and guidelines
- No standing water
- Customize play area with colors and designs
- 100% access for wheelchairs
- Green product that helps the environment
- No animal waste
- Lower maintenance costs
- Resiliency is consistent
- Fade – The nomal rate is 13-17% color when mixed with the binding agent.
- Ambering – There will be a yellow tint when first installed
- It is best to choose 50% black and 50% color. This helps hide dirt, reduces the appearance of fading, costs less.
- Colors that amber most:
- Light Grey
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Colors that should not be used outdoors:
- Primary Red
Product Life Expectancy
- The life expectancy of all productucs is between 8 and 12 years, depending on the type of usage.